Go above and beyond tea bags and enjoy the spicy taste of a chai tea latte. It's a combination of spiced chai tea with milk that's usually steamed from an expresso machine, but there's no reason to get all fancy with your chai. This video will show you how to make some flavorful chai tea lattes without special equipment. You can easily adjust the spices to suit your taste buds.
* 1 cup water
* 1 cup milk
* 2 individual tea bags (orange pekoe and black tea)
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1-2 tablespoons refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
* Whipped topping and ground nutmeg, optional
Sometimes a dash of cardamon, a little ground clove, some honey and vanilla extract will kick up the flavor a bit. If you don't like spices floating around in your drink, then strain it. Plain black teas taste better with this drink, and if you decided to use a spiced tea, you might want to cut back on the spices in the recipe.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course