Many of you may already know that Soy milk is low on fat but at the same naturally high in proteins, essential fatty acids, and fibers. But if you're like me and can't stand the taste of Soy milk alone then I'll show you how to make it delicious by adding apples and cinnamon powder in this Apple Cinnamon Soya Shake recipe.
Average preparation time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 4 (make 4 glasses)
- 1 cup Soy milk
- 2 cups low-fat milk (if you're not calorie conscious, you can replace it with regular/full cream milk)
- Sugar subsitutes to taste
- 2 chopped apples
- ½ tbsp cinnamon powder
- Mixer or Blender
- Measuring cup and measuring spoons
- 1 Large spoon for stirring
Note: Apple Red Delicious (Washington) or Gala are recommended for this recipe. Dry Soy powder can be substituted for Soy milk.
Add apples and sugar substitute and blend in the blender/mixture on the medium speed until you get smooth pure.
Now you can add the soy milk, milk and cinnamon and blend them again until well mixed.
Now pour it into 4 glasses and top with top with ice-cubes. Serve immediately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades