Head Judge for the World Latte Art Championship, Paul Meikle-Janney, shows how to make a latte using the Brasilia Opus Sublima espresso coffee machine. Paul briefly explains that the process is somewhat similar to creating a cappuccino, noting that the major difference is how much foam you'll be creating on top of the beverage. This video shows the necessary steps taken to create the latte, creating the foaming texture and the single espresso at the same time. During this process, Paul offers up a demonstration and a few simple tips on how to add the proper milk mixture to the latte, ultimately creating the finished product.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades