How to brew a pot of Indian Ginger-Cardamom Chai:Jean007pat shows us how to make Indian ginger-cardamom tea (chai). You will need a mug of milk, two tea-bags, a pot, ginger, shredder, strainer, pliers, cardamom, stone crusher (to crush the cardamom), sugar to taste and one and half mug of water. Put the pot on the stove and light the stove. Pour one and half mug water into this pot. Add the tea bags and sugar as per your need into this water. Add ginger into this boiling water. Let it boil and brew it till it turns brown in color. Now, add a mug of milk to this tea and brew it again for sometime. Add cardamom and brew again. If you want your tea to be a bit stronger you can brew it for some more time as per your need. Now switch off the gas and remove the tea from the stove using pliers. Strain it using strainers and pour the tea into two mugs. There you are guys!!! Your tea for two people is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades