Place your coffee beans in a metal plate over a heating source. Push the beans around with a utensil. Push them continuously so they do not burn. After a while, they should begin to change color from hay yellow to a more blackish color. Once the coffee beans are mostly black (a few dark brown are ok) grind your beans into a powder. Separately boil some water in a kettle. After the water begins to boil, add desired amount of sugar and coffee powder. The more coffee you use the stronger it will be and the more sugar you use the sweeter it will be. Let the coffee and water simmer for a while, then pour and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades