Opening a brand new carton of juice can be disastrous if you're not careful. The air pressure on the inside of the carton is waiting to exit, but does so in a vigorous force when opening a carton for the first time.
This causes the liquid to force out in a violent wave, which can potentially spill all over the place—everywhere besides the intended cup.
The solution to this problem is easy—poke a hole in it.
Poking an air hole on top allows the force from the inside of the carton to be released from two different areas, thus relaxing the exertion of the liquid.
This tip will also work with plastic bottles too, like a milk jug.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades