Would you ever consider willing spending an idyllic day in the countryside harvesting... Stinging Nettles? And, having done so, make those bothersome plants into tea or even wine? If yes, than Rick van Man of Container Gardening For Food is here to help. He explains here in great detail how to gather the nettles safely and efficiently, then how to dry them and make them into tea leaves. He assures us that it is tasty and nutritious, but the disclaimer at the beginning of the video is worrisome. Try at your own risk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades