Stefan Pfister demonstrates how to make spiced chai tea, which is a milk-based tea from India, and a good alternative to coffee. You will need some water, whole milk, loose black tea, cane sugar, cardamom pods, and some fresh ginger root. Start by dicing the ginger root and crushing the cardamom in a mortar. Then bring the water to a boil and add the ginger, the cardamom and the tea, and simmer it for five to eight minutes. Stir in the milk and sugar and cook for five minutes on medium heat. Remove it from the heat and pour the tea through a strainer, and it's ready to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades