Do you spend a lot of cash on Chai tea lattes from Starbucks or Coffee Bean? In this video, learn how to make your own and homemade always tastes better than the store bought kind! So, save a few dollars, get out your favorite mug and cuddle up with a good book. It's time to make some delicious Chai tea!
Chai is the term used for tea in most countries and comes from the Chinese word "cha. Masala is a term for a mixture of spices and even though you can use an abundance of spices, I just prefer cardamom and cinnamon in mine.
The coconut extract amplifies that sweet coconut taste and that is ultimately what shines!
Boil 2 1/2 cups of water in a little kettle and then add 3 tea bags or 2 teaspoons of (loose tea) and brew for about one minute.
Take off the heat and steep for about about 10 mins.
Steam about 1 cup of milk with some cardamom, stick cinnamon and 2 t coconut extract. pour a little milk into each cup and top off with the brewed tea. Stir in 1 t coconut cream and add sugar and garnish with a little roasted coconut flakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades