In this video. Trish shows us how to make homemade organic chai tea. First, take a cinnamon stick (broken in half) and put into a small sauce pan. Then, put a few cloves (to equal 1/4 tsp) and 1/4 tsp cardamom into the saucepan. Also add 2 cups of water and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon. Turn your burner on high and then add 1/4 tsp your favorite chai tea. Once this mixture starts boiling, add milk and any sweetener you prefer. Strain your tea through a strainer into your cup and you're done making your organic chai tea!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades