This is a video showing how to make a perfect latte at home. First the coffee is ground and then she pours some milk. The presenter says that 1/3 of the daily requirement of milk can be found in a latte. Once the coffee is ground it is brewed. She uses a lot of coffee so that it is richer. While the espresso is being made, the milk is steamed. The espresso should drip out like honey. The steamed milk is then poured over the coffee.
If you don't have an espresso machine, a mocha pot can be used on the stove top. Water is poured into the pot and then coffee is poured into the filter basket. Use a few scoops of freshly ground coffee and then the top is screwed on and it is placed on the stove. When it is steaming out of the top the coffee is ready. Vanilla sweetener is then placed in a cup, then the hot coffee is poured over the top of the sweetener. Milk is then poured over the top. The presenter reminds us that once again there is 30% of the daily requirement of calcium in one of these drinks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades