This video tutorial is going to show you how to make a latte with microfoam. Dan takes some freshly ground coffee powder and taps it down. The most important thing about making microfoam is to keep the milk very cold about 34 degrees. Dan then first works on the top of the milk with the tip of the wand and after 15 – 20 seconds he puts the wand into the milk to get it up to the right temperature of 140 – 150 degrees. He then pours the shot into a cup, taps the milk jar slightly and pours it into the cup. Your latte is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades