Through the hot summer months staying properly hydrated can be difficult and boring. Water is not a good "flavor" after your third or fourth glass of the day. There are store-bought re-hydration beverages available but they are expensive and generally packed with sugar. Here is a simple way to flavor your water with things you most likely have in the house.
Grab a few strawberries, cut them in half and toss them in the bottom of the pitcher.
Joining the strawberries will be 4-6 slices of cucumber and 2 or 3 slices of lemon (rind and all). Note: if you find seeds in your lemon slices, pull them out before adding to the pitcher.
With the fruit in the pitcher, fill the container with water and refrigerate. Letting it stand for about an hour will allow the flavors to spread.
When all the delicious water has been consumed, simply refill the pitcher. Keeping the pitcher in the fridge will encourage the fruit to stay fresh. One "recipe" worth of fruit should stay fresh and flavorful for about a week.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades