Bob Doyle shows how to make a layered latte at home. You need an espresso machine, any brand, and milk. Skim milk foams better but whole milk tastes better, so choose which you prefer. First, steam about 3 ounces of milk until your glass is about full. Set it aside. Start the espresso. Plan for about 6 ounces of espresso. Use a container with a lip to control how you pour because the key to a layered espresso is how fast you pour your espresso into your milk. Pour slowly, alternating with a fast pour carefully to create layers of espresso in the milk. Now you've made a layered latte.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades