This unusual clip shows you how to make spiced milk tea. The recipe is included in Gourmet Magazine. Massala Chai can be bought in coffee shops around the US. First, use cardamom pods - they need crushing to get the seeds out, although you can buy them without the pod to save time. The other spices are cinnamon, pepper corns and fennel seeds. Everything is ground together and while doing this, you simmer two cups of milk, sugar, salt, ground ginger and the spice mixture. Whisk them all together. Then make some strong tea with lose black tea and strain it into the milk. Cook for one minute and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades