In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make distilled water. Begin by pouring some water into a kettle pot and heat it at medium temperature. Then make a hole in the side of a plastic cup and insert a tube into the hole. Now cover the top of the cup with plastic wrap and insert the tube from the cup to the kettle pot spout. Seal the gaps in the spout with some paper towels. Leave the cup for several minutes to steam. Then take off the plastic wrap and wait 10-15 minutes for the water. This video will benefit those viewers who need distilled water for an experiment or source and would like to learn how to make it instead of buying it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades