The Digital Chef shows how he makes Masala Chai Tea, also known as Indian Spice Tea. To make the tea you will need some black tea, fresh cloves, fresh cardamom seeds, fresh cinnamon stick, fresh ginger root cut into chunks, a bit of pepper, and some water and milk. (He grinds the cloves, cardamom and cinnamon in a coffee grinder first, but if you prefer you can crush it with a spoon or just put it all in the pot.) In a saucepan put the water, tea, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, ginger and pepper, bring it to a boil and let it boil for two minutes. Then add the sugar and milk and cook this on low heat, without boiling, for 10 to 20 minutes. When it's done strain it into a glass, and it's ready to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades