In this video, we learn how to make ginger cardamom chai tea. First, grab a sauce pan and add 1 cup of water and turn it on over medium heat. Next grate 1 tsp of ginger into the water. When the water is almost to a boil, add 1 cup of milk. Let this come to a boil, but keep stirring. Once it comes to a boil add 2 tsp of tea lives and 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom powder. After this, bring it to a roaring boil and turn the heat off. Now, cover the saucepan and let it steam for 3-4 minutes. Next, pour through a strainer into cups and add sugar as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades