This Food video tutorial shows how to make a flat white café latte. Take some freshly ground coffee powder and tap it, put it on the extractor. Take the milk in a jar, first work on the top of the milk with the tip of the wand and after that put the wand into the milk to get it up to the right temperature and also get a nice froth. The temperature should be about 60 to 65 degrees Celsius. You can check it with a thermometer. Take the coffee extract in a coffee mug, tap the milk jar slightly, and pour the milk into the mug. Then add the latte with a spoon and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades