This video tutorial is going to show you how to make a great chai latte. Take four ounces of cold milk. Foam it up with a whisk. The volume more than doubles. It becomes ten ounces. Now put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. You will know when it is done when it begins to expand even further. Remove it from the microwave, add one table spoon of sugar and stir it. Pour the milk into a slightly larger size mug. Get the tea ready and decant it into the mug. After the tea or chai is added to the milk, add the foam of the milk on top and drink it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades