Watch this video tutorial to learn how to make a frappé. Save money and time by making a blended frozen coffee drink from the neighborhood cafe right at home.
You Will Need
* A blender
* 2 tsp Instant coffee
* 1/4-c Cold water
* 1 tbsp Granulated sugar
* 5 large ice cubes
* 16 oz Glass
* 1/2-tbsp Flavored syrup
* And whipped cream
Step 1. Blend the coffee and sugar
Put the instant coffee, water, and sugar in the blender and blend on medium speed for 20 to 30 seconds, until the mixture is combined.
Add flavored syrup if you'd like.
Step 2. Blend in the ice and flavoring
Add the ice cubes to the mix and blend on medium-high speed until the ice cubes are broken and the mixture looks like a smoothie.
Step 3. Pour the frappe into the glass
Slowly pour the frappe mixture into a tall glass and let it settle for about a minute. Froth will develop and float to the top of the drink.
Step 4. Top with whipped cream
Serve as is, or top with a generous dollop of whipped cream for an extra-decadent treat.
FACT: The first coffee frappe was served in 1957 at the Thessaloniki International Trade Fair in Greece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades