Kelly Sutton shows How to make awsome coffee for five bucks. Coffee only needs two ingrediants to be good, purified water, and good coffee. Get a cup, coffee holder, and coffee filters. Grind your coffee right before you make your cup for the best flavor. Fold the filter and put it in the coffee holder, then put your coffee grounds in it. Now boil the water and let it cool off a bit. You want it to be around 180-190 degrees. Pour the water into the filter that has your coffee in it, and stir it a bit as you let the coffee drain into the cup below. Now you have an awsome cup of coffee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades