In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Starbucks style cafe mocha. The materials and ingredients required for this recipe are: coffee, coffee grinder, stainless steel pitcher, thermometer, chocolate syrup, milk and a espresso and cappuccino maker. Begin by filling the bottom of a coffee cup with chocolate syrup. Then load the espresso machine with the coffee and fill the stainless steel pitcher with milk. Now steam the milk and load the coffee. Finish by adding the coffee and steamed milk into the coffee cup. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drinking the Starbucks mocha and would like to learn how to make it them self so they don't have to buy it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades