Tired of making less than stellar java in your drip maker? Getting great coffee at home is simple with the right ingredients! Watch this video to learn how to make great coffee.
You Will Need
* Fresh beans
* Cold water
* Flavored syrup
Step 1. Decide on a grind
Figure out what grind your coffeemaker requires. Cone-shaped filters require a fine grind, while basket-shaped filters take a coarser grind.
Step 2. Grind beans
Grind the coffee beans. Pulse for 10 to 15 seconds for a medium grind, and 15 to 20 seconds for a fine grind.
When using a blade grinder, pulse the blade and shake or tap the grinder to achieve a uniform grind.
Step 3. Measure grounds
Measure two rounded tablespoons for each six ounces of water.
Step 4. Measure water
Add cold, filtered water to the coffeemaker's basin and close the lid.
Step 5. Brew coffee
Start the coffeemaker and enjoy the aroma as the coffee brews.
Resist the temptation to sneak a cup before the coffee is finished brewing. The flavor won't be balanced until the brewing cycle is complete.
Step 6. Serve
Serve the coffee immediately. Well-made coffee can be enjoyed black, with milk, or flavored with syrup or your favorite liqueur.
FACT: Arabians began brewing coffee around 1000 A.D.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades