In this video from sethd85 we learn how to brew coffee with a French press. For this you need coffee beans, a French press, something boil water in, and water (filtered preferred), and a coffee grinder. First boil water. Now use 2 tablespoons of coffee beans and grind them up in a grinder. You want the coffee to be very coarse. Now pour in the ground coffee into the French Press. You want a bit of a gap between the plunger and the coffee grounds. Once the water is boiled, pour the water into the French press. Pour it to the top rung so it does not over flow when you push the plunger down. Let it sit for about 4 minutes before plunging. Now slowly press down until the plunger is all the way pressed down. Now your coffee is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades