In this video, we learn how to make bacon, egg, and cheese flavored coffee. This is great if you don't have time for breakfast, because it combines your food with your coffee. You will need: grated cheese, bacon bits, and powdered eggs. First, pour instant coffee into a bowl and add in the eggs, bacon, and cheese in with the coffee and mix it together. Now pour the mixture into a French roast maker and add in hot water with it and let it sit for a few minutes. Once done, pour the coffee into cups and enjoy your breakfast flavored coffee!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades