In this video, the instructor shows how to make French press coffee. Generally, you will want to use 2 tbsp of coffee for every 6 oz of coffee. You will need water that is close to boiling or around 200 degrees. First, pour the hot water over your ground coffee and let it sit for a little over a minute. Now, stir the coffee and make sure the grounds are as wet as possible. Let this brew for another minute or two. Now, press the pot down and your French press coffee will be hot and ready to enjoy. You can add your favorite mix-ins as you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades