Learn how to make iced coffee.
Get your caffeine jolt and chill out at the same time with an iced coffee.
You Will Need
* A refrigerator
* And ice cubes
* An ice cube tray
* And milk or cream
Step 1. Brew some coffee
Brew a pot of very strong coffee – at least one heaping tablespoon per six-ounce cup. Adding ice will dilute it, so, unless you like weak coffee, brew a batch that will put hair on your chest.
Step 2. Add sugar
Add your desired amount of sugar while the coffee is still hot. Then let it cool for 30 minutes to an hour.
Step 3. Chill overnight
Chill the coffee overnight in the refrigerator.
Step 4. Add ice
Pour the coffee over a tall glass of ice. Pour in milk or cream, if you like, and stir. Enjoy!
Tip: If you don't want to dilute your iced coffee, pour some into an ice cube tray before you put the rest in the fridge. Stick the tray in the freezer. When you're ready to drink it, use those cubes instead of regular ice.
Fact: The first coffeehouse in London was established in the 1650s.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades