Make Raw Vegan Almond Milk
To make raw vegan almond milk, soak the almonds in water for six to eight hours, using twice as much water as almonds. After soaking be sure to rinse them a couple of times. Place them in a high-powered blender and add fresh purified water. Start the blender on low speed and gradually increase to high. Blend until you don't hear any clicking or noise from the almonds in the blender. Strain the blended almond mixture in a nut milk bag, squeezing from top to bottom and bottom to top in order to squeeze out all the almond milk. When you have squeezed the bag dry you have a nice handful of almond pulp to use as a gluten-free flour for alternative cooking. The pulp can be saved in a plastic container and frozen. The almond milk can be saved in a sealed glass container for future use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades