This video tells us the method to make buttermilk from raw milk. This procedure has many steps. We start by taking the raw milk in the first step. This should be carefully measured. Take a pound of milk for our purpose. Purchase a regular buttermilk from the grocery store. In the next step, take about a teaspoon of buttermilk bought from the grocery store and add it to the raw milk kept in the jar. Mix the added buttermilk and the raw sugar thoroughly. Leave the mixture overnight to sit. This will turn the raw milk to buttermilk. After leaving the mixture overnight, close the mouth of the jar and shake the buttermilk well. Now you have got the buttermilk which is ready to be used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades