Eyeballs are spooky any time of the year, not just at Halloween. Whether they're on a necklace chain as evil eye pendants or simply being displayed as diagrams at the optomotrist's office, they're inherently creepy.
Which is why they're so perfect for adding to your spooky Halloween decor. In this tutorial, you'll be run through how to create eyeball skewer decorations that get wrapped around a cocktail glass for extra frightening flair.
You'll need craft foam, dowels, a hot glue gun, brads, and styrofoam balls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades