What to do with all that leftover snow? Find a clean, fresh fallen patch and make snow ice cream! Kat Odell of recipe site Good Bite shares her recipe for Snow Cream, a delicious ice cream dish made of snow. All you need is milk, sugar, and vanilla.
About a gallon of fresh snow (it will reduce in volume)
1 cup milk or cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
Pour snow into large bucket or bowl. Fold in sugar and vanilla. Add milk/cream and carefully fold in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades