First of all you need to have a French press which you can carry it wherever you are traveling. You only need to arrange for hot water for making the coffee through it. Now you have to go to your coffee shop and order them to grind coffee to French press blend for you. One tablespoon is enough for six ounces. But if you want more stronger then you need to put in three tablespoon of coffee in the French water. In the mean time you have to boil the water on the stove. When the water is boiled then put it into the French press up to the black line. Now let it set for two to four minutes so that it simmers. You now have to attach the top handle of the French press and then you have to push it all the way down so that the coffee is transferred through it till the bottom. Now pour it in cup. You can add sugar to it. You can also add some whipping cream to it which you can heat separately to make it a little warm. Now stir it with a spoon. Use the coffee residue as a fertilizer for your plants. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades