Move over November, Movember is here to stay. Join the fight against men's cancer and grow your own moustache. But that's not all. Movember is a time to learn about staying healthy, and more importantly… being healthy! In this video, you'll learn how to prevent prostate cancer with the perfect morning shake.
Combine a little green tea, some pomegranate juice (essential!), coconut water (because of all the electrolytes and low calories), seasonal berries, a banana (because of the potassium), citrus rind (which helps reduce tumors if you have cancer), flaxseed (for the omega-3), oats (for fiber), and then choose either a soy protein powder or whey protein powder. Blend and enjoy!
The National Cancer Institute research shows that as much as 50% of cancer risk may be related to diet. Chef Beth Ginsberg demonstrates easy ways to eat healthy and reduce that risk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades