There's nothing quite like a steaming cup of hot chocolate - and maybe some chestnuts roasting and a fireplace burning - to get yourself in the Christmas spirit.
But storebought hot chocolate is very EW and coffee shop hot chocolate is expensive. So cut the crap and make your own hot chocolate!
This homemade hot chocolate recipe uses chocolate candy to create the ultimate smooth, silky, & creamy cup of hot chocolate. Not only is this recipe supereasy to make but it requires only 4 ingredients
This hot chocolate recipe is easy to customize using your favorite chocolate candy bar. (Mint Chocolate tastes divine!)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades