When entertaining, it's great to have fun, colorful ideas to make drinks feel special. By adding a simple slice of fruit or vegetable to a glass of water can impress your friends and make you feel like you're at the spa. It is very important to drink water, and flavoring it with lemon makes it easier if you're not a water drinker. The host cuts slices of lemon and lays them on top of the water or the side of the glass to garnish, and squeezes the rest of the juice into the water. It can be made and served immediately or kept in the fridge for days and will actually get better over time. The host suggests when making lemonade, add cleaned, cut, frozen strawberries to the glass so when they melt it will flavor and color to the lemonade. Flat water, sparkling water, or alcoholic beverages can be used depending on your wants and needs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades