The Kawakawa tree is a teeny little thing that grows in New Zealand. The leaves of this tree are thought to relieve everything from bruises to toothaches to bladder problems, and can be pounded into an infusion for tea.
If you're in for trying out one of the most exotic and healing teas in the world, check out this video to learn how to prepare Kawakawa tea along with Manuka honey.
In this segment from Organic Living TV with the Hippy Gourmet we are at Lake Tarawera in the Rotorua area of the north island of New Zealand! We meet up with chef Charles Royal who helps us gather wild KawaKawa leaves to brew some very special and healing tea! Charles Royal is a famous New Zealand television cooking show host and Maori cultural and culinary tour guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades