In this tutorial, we learn how to pour a perfect pint. This beer is the beer of Ireland that is served most popular at the pubs in Ireland. To pour the perfect pint, first grab a clean glass and pour the beer in at a 45 degree angle until you almost reach the top, then pour the beer straight. Let the beer sit for a couple seconds, then pour the beer with the tap away from the glass. Pour until you reach the very top, then serve the beer to friends or family. After this, drink your delicious beer and enjoy your night!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades