This video describes how to mix the perfect Manhattan drink. For this you need the following ingredients: bourbon, sweet vermouth, and Angostura Bitters. First, take a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice cubes. Now add two ounces of bourbon into the cocktail shaker, one ounce of sweet vermouth, and about 5 to 6 dashes of Angostura Bitters. Then shake it vigorously to mix it all together. Strain the mixture into the cocktail glass and garnish it with a cherry, and your perfect Manhattan is ready to drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades