This video will show you how to make delicious watermelon juice. Ingredients: One whole Watermelon whichever variety you get. A bottle of Rose or Raspberry syrup, crushed Ice, two glasses of water. Preparation: Cut the melon into half . Remove as many seeds as you can. Make incisions and cross cuts with the knife to scoop out the pulp into a large vessel. Press the remaining white of the thick skin and you will be surprised at how much water you can squeeze out from the melon itself. Add about a glass full of the Rose /Raspberry syrup (depends on how much sweetness you require). Mix well. Mash the watermelon as much as you can, leave the rest as cubes. Serve in a tall glass with a long spoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades