In this tutorial, we learn how to make the Victorian cocktail. To start, you will first need a martini glass, mandarin-infused vodka, St. Germain, and bitter juice. Pour an ounce of each of these into the shaker with some cubed ice. Then, use a spoon to mix this together instead of shaking it. Do this until the sorbet comes out of it and then strain it into the martini glass. From here, add a bit of food coloring to the glass in the middle. From here, garnish with a blood orange peel and you will have a finished cocktail, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades