In this video you will learn how to make traditional Mexican Horchata. For this you will need a Class Horchata Aguas Frescas, some ice, a big pitcher, a tablespoon water and a spoon or a stick. First put all the ice in the pitcher add 1 liter of cold water and put 9 tablespoons of Class Horchata Aguas Frescas, then mix all of them with the spoon or the stick for two or three minutes or until the ice melts. After you mix them the Horchata is ready to be drunk, take a glass and enjoy your flavor drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades