In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make traditional horchata. Begin by filling the blender with water and add in some cinnamon sticks. Then add in a cup of dried rice and turn on the blender to mix it. Now pour the mixture out into a strainer with a pitcher or cup underneath. The strainer will catch all the leftover rice gains. Then add in 1 tsp of vanilla, small amount of almond extract and 1/2 cup of sugar. This recipe is very fast, simple and easy to do. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making and trying new recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades