This is a video demonstrating how to make Thai Iced tea. The presenter explains that Thai tea mix can be bought at a local Asian market. She explains that it costs about 5 dollars. She says that one package can last a long time. Sugar and boiling water, ice and half and half is also necessary. A large pot is then filled with water and boiled. The tea leaves are then placed in the boiling water and are then mixed with a large spoon. The heat is on high and the tea is allowed to boil for 15 minutes. The tea must be mixed at least twice. After the tea is boiled, the stove is turned off and the woman pours the tea into a pitcher. She uses a colander and a coffee filter and places them over the pitcher to strain the leaves from the tea. She reminds that the tea stains so it is important to be careful. Place the pitcher in the sink so that it doesn't spill. She adds 2-3 cups of sugar in the hot tea depending on how large the pitcher is. Once the tea is cooled, she demonstrates how to prepare it. She fills a glass with tea and then pours tea. Then add half and half or coffee creamer to the tea and it is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades