A watermelon spritzy is just like summer itself: effervescent, light, and cheery. Composed of grenadine, lemon lime soda, some mint, and watermelon, this tangy drink is great for humid summer days lounging by the pool. The drink can also be served at BBQs for an unexpected complement to grilled food.
• 2 cups watermelon, chopped or watermelon puree
• 2 cups lemon-lime soda, cold
• 1 tablespoon grenadine
• 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries, optional, use instead of ice
• Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Put watermelon, lemon-lime soda, and grenadine into a blender.
Blend for 20 to 30 seconds. Use a strainer to strain into pitcher.
Divide frozen berries between 4 glasses. Pour juice over berries. Garnish with a straw and a sprig of mint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades