This video demonstrates how to make a Strawberry Smoothie. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: fat free yogurt, a banana, ½ of a cup of milk, 2 T. flaxseed, strawberry whey powder, and fresh strawberries. You could add oatmeal or other fruit, if you would prefer. To begin, put yogurt, banana, milk, flaxseed, powder, and strawberries in a blender. Blend ingredients together well. Blend until it is at a consistency that you prefer in a blender. Serve. You can make it heartier or more of a dessert smoothie by adding or subtracting ingredients: for example, peanut butter makes a good addition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades