In this video, Chelsea shows us how to make homemade strawberry smoothies. You need: 1 c of ice, 1 tbsp sugar, 2/3 c milk (your favorite), 2 (1/8 cup) strawberry daiquiri mix, 1/4 c of berry juice (your favorite), a blender and two glasses. First pour your ice, berry juice, sugar, milk and daiquiri mix into the blender. Now, place the cap on the blender and blend until it's well incorporated. Once you have the consistency you prefer, remove the blender cap. Now, pour this into two cups and you can put whipped cream on top if you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades