In this tutorial, Michael Crupain shows us how to make strawberry flavored milk. To do this, take 200 grams sugar and put it into a large mixing bowl with 180 grams of elder flower sugar. Also add 65 grams of yogurt and whisk together until everything is well combined. Now, you can whisk in 665g of fresh strawberry puree and 1 quart of milk. Now, you can pour the milk into a pitcher and place it into a fridge until it's chilled. When you're ready, you can serve as you like and enjoy as you please with your favorite cookies or muffins!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades