Got a sniffling nose, congested chest, and plenty o' coughs? We don't blame you. Winter is officially cold season, and with all the crowd-filled parties and shopping malls you'll be at, airborne disease risk is at an all-time high.
This drink will cure what ails you. Lemon juice has lots of vitamin C and the steam from heated whiskey and amaretto will clear your sinuses. We're not making this stuff up. The traditional Hot Toddy was invented to soothe sore throats, calm coughs and relax the body. Our friend Lino from Upstairs on the Square shows us how it's done in this how2heroes video. Breathe in the aromatic cloves and cinnamon as you sip, and you'll feel just fine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades