Jessie Pray shares her recipe for her famous "Spanish Fly Sangria". To make Spanish Fly Sangria, do the following: Nothing will be measured. Put some ice in a pitcher or bowl. Add some oranges slices, lemon and lime wedges and some apples to the pitcher. Add about a half bottle of cheap red wine. Add some brandy, Triple Sec, and Grand Marnier to the mix. Add some lemon-lime soda, or even some fruit juice. Shake, pour into a glass and do a quick taste test.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades